Thursday 11 March 2010

一个十五的过去

Cause when you're fifteen
and somebody tells you they love you
you're gonna believe them
and when you're fifteen
feeling like there nothing to figure out
Fifteen - Taylor Swift

If I can swim better like a sperm, I would drown in the time capsule like a ovary back into my fifteen. A fifteen that is only happen once in my life.

Fifteen is the age I started my first date, which I literally screw everything. No feelings involved at all not even sweetness but there I sacrificed my kiss. Then I broke it up, cause I'm bored playing. I don't even have feelings, unlike those kids who will so linger about their first love, which is innocent, naive and so called as pure.

One-Five Year Old, I met my mentor. I turned bad after then. Thanks him, I hate Prangin and fall for Gurney happily ever after. Thanks him, I talk like an idiot. Thanks him, I think a lot more mature, he changed my mind. Thanks him, I spent lot in my fifteen. Thanks him, my fifteen was fun.

I remember how rough I'm when I'm fifteen. I'm kinda good in martial art back then, and I won a inter-school second runner up. Proud fighter stops fighting after the victory cause the I got bored. Well, I still good in flipping tables and throwing chairs or smash a few smaller size guys on the floor. I'm so trouble.

It's a PMR year for a fifteen's teen. I enjoy messing with friends in tuition classes. I enjoy the walk before and after tuition classes. I enjoy talking so loud in tuition class and I always got my works done partially but beautifully written. I enjoy running in rainy days tho I just did it twice in my life. PMR seems happy regardless results.

Emo. Quite not my style, because I was a ugly sunshine boy I think. I don't do internet this much. I enjoy take bus going everywhere with my first handphone and MP3. I have love-bugs.

I wrote a confession blog to someone. I fall deep for someone. I felt I'm special for the first time not only to my family. A fifteen years old is missing someone every time he blinks.

A fifteen in 2004, A Twenty One in 2010.
I never expected I'll be who I'm now
when I was 15
I no longer that daring
but I'm much brave
I'm still happy
yet pursuing a life which I'm contented with

Fifteen, I got my name as Hory
21. I'm proud of Hory


Bravo. Fifteen.

1 comment:

Jessyca said...

oh~ ONe five year old. Seems so far away from me! LOL

heyo~Buaya Jess drop by here for a btie ^^