Sunday 31 January 2010

I'm A Penang True Blood

Mali was here, 25- 29 January 2010.

Thanks to him that finally I get to explore the place that I have stayed for almost 21 years.
Well, have to talk a little bit about the Ray of Hope, which is so stupid to pay RM45 to taxi driver!

1st day-For so long time I never went into Siamese and Burmese Temple, but that's the 1st day of his visit because it is so sad that he left with 'Designer' after Gurney...

2nd day-Khoo Kongsi where is the first time I step in, but it change my idea about it... it was so different inside compared to my imagination... haha... then we walk to Majlis Kapitan Keling and it is also the first time I step in to a mosque, surprise!!~ and we walk to the Temple of Mercy Goddess then we again walk to Little India... I almost got my leg lost in the town... before I started to drive my car to Cheong Fatt Tze which they are only having two sessions in a day, and we missed the 1st session and 2nd session is still a few hours to go. Mali merajuk~ so we leave it and go to Peranakan Mansion so see those baba nyonya house and stuffs... So many first time happen in a day, and we go Gurney again... and I watched 3 movies in a day!!! Mali took so many of my 1st time T.T

3rd day-Dumped him cause I need to go class and change my hair, dye it RED!!!! then at night only I go Gurney fetch him to Pasar Malam again we have ice potong and rojak~~ rojak~~ then we head to Kek Lok Si to see the night view of Penang Island, but too bad it is closed by that time and the dark there is scarily frighten me... and we go to Esplanade to have a walk :)

4th day-Last day Mali should be in Penang 'Suppose'... we went Kek Lok Si again go up to the big bronze Goddess of Mercy then after Kek Lok Si, we went to my favorite laksa and cucur udang stall to eat... yumm yumm then we went Queensbay to watch Universal Soldier and have Kenny Roger before sending him off to air port... A few wrong turn caused we are just on time to the air port but too late to check in..Ish~ As then we met MISS DISASTER NIA~~ missed flight, back Tunes.. Tomorrow is another day in Penang...

5th day-Went Fort Cornwallis to walk around then go to have Curry Mee at TARC's area, which I almost caused him to eat the pig's blood.. haha... then went to Butterfly Farm.. *whisper* tu budak so sissy, macam fairy in the farm... hahaha then we head to Paradise Beach since Penang is so famous for Beach/Bitch, not to forget we went Gurney again XD... then we headed to Clan Jetty and walked all the jetty there... LONG LIVE MY LEG!!! and this time we headed to air port so early not to miss any planess...

P/S : Loves those 5th days photos~ haha
P/P/S : This is a fuckao messy journal which just for record, do not expect much

muacks. HIAO!
Imma Penang True Blood now on!!!

No comments: