Sunday 31 October 2010

未来?

When you are a kid, you wished so hard to be a man.
When you are a man, you wish so much to be a kid.

When you are a guy, you wish you know where to head.

The sun still rise, the day still go by. I stood and stare at myself, asking who am I? One step forward, there will be a whole new life, whole new experience in life to be needed to adapt, I have no option to step backward. Phases in life is like taking a small leap that keep on improving for the life I have been knowing so well, having the courage in heart to shield myself, knowing that I will meet some cute people along the way, peers that not yet know but ready to support my life like fireworks that paint the sky.

Unlike before, this leap I am going to take is like jump off an aeroplane with parachute carried, of course. Well, seems like I'm pretty safe right? When you are watching on the ground, you won't feel the fear. I can't precisely navigate where am I going to land, I can't safely step on ground if my parachute turns out to be a junk. I'm not feeling secure in between the plane and the ground, which makes me holds on to nothing.

Oh gross, by just trying to figure about it, headache strikes!

I will have mine!

No comments: