Tuesday 20 October 2009

阳光是温暖的,笑容是灿烂的

I never thought today gonna be a good good day. I had the worse to the worst expectation of the day, just spray out my tears on my bed.

Things went pretty fine. I have Sunshine~


After so many days of home self-quarantine due to my own financial fault! yeah~ Blame me!
I have so much fun chit chatting with Fake Dear inside Coffee Bean, with the name of helping her do assignment, but I do help... Did I?
At the time, I was so worry about my mood.
Meeting them, those I missed deep deep inside cinema. Watching a Boar running, banging, crushing people is not scary at all, indeed it is funny... I realize that I'm getting bolder day by days.

I love the "Ohhhhhhhhhh~~~~~" we have it together when the guy got his ass hurt.

Loving every moment in Coffee Island :) I just have my heart warmed, forget about those messy worries, disturbing thoughts.

To a friend named Condom,
我们需要冲动去喜欢一个人
我们需要理智去决定爱一个人
爱过就好,笑一笑,没烦恼


腳步重心口痛你開始淚流
太明白在未來已不能遷就
應驗了一開始有人說我們一定不會長久

淚乾了各自走不會有挽留
現在就放開不會再牽的手
沒有錯我們並沒有錯只是走不到最後*

從頭到尾安靜的承受
分開的默契我們都有
所有的想念和問候
留作以後朋友代口

當時間緩緩流走
已不適合再開口
背影隨沉默拉長
所有答案都在心上

當時間緩緩流走
會代替我們開口
寂寞再回到身旁
愛情留待別人遇上

時間會代你開口


not so related, but those highlighted lyrics are for you.
Condom ar~ Condom tho you have cloudy day, but thanks for giving me a SUNNY day.

Saw the light on, but it doesn't as bad as I feel. Sadly, I have a thought.

SO WHAT? I HAVE A ARMY BEHIND ME, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN EVEN YOUR ROOM IS ON FIRE!

No comments: