Monday 21 January 2008

Bad Things Does Happen Always

Weee~ apa mau cakap now? haha... now only I started to believe the phrase

THE MORE HOPES U PUT INTO, THE MORE DISSAPOINTMENT U WILL GET

highlight to see the phrase above

my resolution are stated down there... I wish it happen all the time when I was awake or asleep ( honestly, it is just almost...). But I think reality is still a reality.. dream so much for what? got money meh?

Y am I saying such things? haha.... let kick a start from the movies I had watched in cinema recently.. the duo...

CLOVERFIELD.. I was so expecting that Im going to get a good movie with my friends, before I bring myself in the cinema. I seriously cant describe my feeling with words after watching it... should be the worst movie I ever watch.. Want me to decribe the movie? SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE like the end of the world...until me n my friends get so dizzy watching it and need to rush home for rest... the movie just making us feel sick.. no plot , no story just shake...OH YA! nearly forget.. on the half way we enjoying the shaking, the classic one.. the films cought on fire and we need to be waited for 30 minutes to continue the shakey movie.. no refund, no apologize, no drinks while we are waiting... good? 1st hope falls

BY THE NAME OF THE KING... was a second movie i watch in the past week, just after the day I enjoyed the shakey movie... I have high hopes on it before I watched it, coz I always enjoy those movie which got some magics like NARNIA or LORD OF THE RING S.. fantasy fantasy.... I get BORED in the cinema, 2 hours of the movie seems like 2 century long... I keep on have the feeling of ' am I in here for 2 hours only meh? It seems like more than that ad wo' hahaha... my friends keep on watching his watch n handphone instead of the screen... we nearly split our saliva to the screen..when we see the action n those fantasy charecters... is like WOW.. copied from where where where... isn't it familiar like the what what what... Gallion fighting n Krugs are sucks inside out... 2nd hope falls

DO check my resolution below, did u see the 3rd resolution? hahaa... it is the 1st to fall me off.. fast n furious man~ merely get choaked because of relationshipS.. hahaha.. put a words that can describe myself the best 'BITCH'.. after the lesson on Christmas n New Year Eve ( thanks to W*) .. today I faced 2 at 1 time neh~ how geng... J* n H* thanks for teaching me 'time n tides wait for no man' , u missed it.. haha ur problem lo, cry oso 'no road use' ad lo... so what I can advice is.. dun ' tiao geh' means dun jual mahal, when ppl ask you to be their lover, dun think , dun 'tiao geh' and said let it flow naturally or let me know u better... I can assure u, u will be MIA ( missed in action) in the next moment... offer urself fast, dont think... sms them call them even u still got a few cents in ur hp... it is worth more than a few cents.. take it serious, contact the one in ur heart after reading this, ur wish will be granted.. hahahah my 3rd n 4th hope falls...

I think it must be the curse I put on myself causes this, no new relationship before I finish carried out my promise.. only myself know what is that curse... swt lo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

或许现在你觉得什么事情都不能如你所愿,可是你之前,也不是已经经历过了吗?人经一事长一智,你现在所经历的一切日后一定会对你有所帮忙的。现在不要想太多了,如果每错的话,你应该是在考试吧。好好加油吧。。。( p/s : dowan think so much about the W* liao)不是你钓价,是他没钱付起你的价格。别人放弃你,你更应该争气給他们看。朋友好好地生活下去吧,美好的未来就在你的前方向你招手。