Thursday 11 December 2008

Cookery Cookery Cook!

There was a day, I cook for my lovely friend.. hahaha

save up those craps~

What I have bought to cook?

Winter melon
Fish cakes
Chicken Breast Meat
Chicken Drumstick
Cocktail Sausages
Smoke Ham
Yao Muk Vege
Just A Little Bit of Ikan Bilis

All cost me Rm 19~ cheap or expensive? I dunno~

And I have came out with this... The food doesn't look nice, blame the perempuan who keep on eat while I'm cooking~ She destroyed their look!

Let picture tells you the rest~



The Spaghetti, it suppose to be orange colour but my phone makes it looks yellowish



The Oyster Sauce braise Chicken Drumstick..



The Winter melon soup.. haha.. why fish cakes are inside? Coz I lazy to make another dish so I just buang inside.. not bad tho~



The Fried Yao Muk~ so little hor? Coz we eat while we cooking others... When it comes to photo session.. it dah jadi macam tu~ hahah

_End_

No comments: