Wednesday 12 August 2009

我活得好灿烂

It has been sometimes I last updated those non-sense I did in live, sigh~ been much serious person recently... as if I'm...

Just done the marvellous yet significant OO Nite 09/10, where goes my pride? Swear and swear and swear that don't wanna involve in any SWC event anymore, yet still so itchy to dip myself in trouble. Upon doing the same old work for the third times, I shall be very get used to it and doing it so damn smooth. It does not as expected, I should emphasis... just the fun we had is much likely different with those we had last year, both are great! Just sometimes you will still miss the old times and those oldies who work together with you. Working with different people meaning that I had to cope with their style, and personality, adjusting most of our attitude to at least made many many parties feel OK with it. Sigh... however it is ended with a full stop by now. Hereby I swear again, not to involve in the upcoming event! I SWEAR!!!

What I have been to recently? Let's have some update~

This time I happily met Teddy Cheong, Rachel, Danny Fei Lou, Phey Phey and Fu Lian to help out me on my stage, they are as stunning as those last year juniors.

Special Thanks to Fish, who glittered my head, Beh who gives fake hope, Amanda to PHAY the polyform...

and others friends of life like Cindy, Tortoise, Vincent(who get credit personally later) and many many more stunning people!
To done my stage design that had been rejected, refined and lastly transformed into something that our advisor accept, which is totally different from what I had drawn out at the very 1st place~ but never mind I still believe I perform superior magic~

I didn't take much picture and those I have in hand I also very lazy to upload, let's have some to whisper~
I'm so sick climbing up the mountain and waiting people to fetch after collecting those lousy branches, we collect all the way up!! and collapse when we saw there is a big pile waiting for us...
early early know then no need so suffer
A headful of glitters
I believe I can fly~
That's how it looks like~ Phew~~
p/s : for more picture of Orientation Nite 09/10, do visit my facebook~

During this period, I saw smoking cricket~
How many times in live you get to see this?

My little kenari killed another life recently, last time he run tru this


now he crushed this...
and the victim are being cut into half...

Don't mess with my baby boy...

Upon the cleaning up day after O nite, I try to hoop on the stage.. and as a result, I receive an anugerah from myself...
Sigh
Talk about this fishy~ 9 of them... I wondering how much of them left.. sigh... I'm so sinful~
just a random talk...

This is the ever 1st time I'm using my laptop to blog, his name is Toshy! quite handsome de...



I also wanna fulfil a promise that I promised
A promise shall always be a promise!

I'm waving good bye to you, the one who gone to Singapore for work. Wishing all the best with your career and do take care well of yourself.
sorry, love you still.

Lastly before I go off from my bloggie, I wanna teach you guy a lesson :
NEVER EVER BE THE 1ST TO SLEEP!

5 comments:

Damon Tan said...

no thanks me.. good la.. haih..

niu mei said...

haha!!! vincent will kill u if he saw that!!

narcissus88 said...

you're a killer....

fishhie said...

My head! OMG! every year also give u snap tiok picture! =D

Vinc said...

fuck ... now i only notice this .... dun let me c tio lu ... i sure kill u ..................