Thursday 24 December 2009

平安夜了,我该失身吗?

Am not really a Christmas guy, or be more accurate am not really a festive guy. When I was a kid, my excitement exaggerated, feeling the rush, the happiness of festive especially Chinese New Year and Christmas, cause my dad usually give me big prezzie!

Remember when I was faking my sleep, my dad help me to put on my Power Ranger Watch, got water inside it. Damn Chio..

As I grow older, the more indifferent mood I have toward those special days. As if it is not going to happen again...

Last year, it was just another big excuse for me to run out wildly in club...
This year, I am going to Fake Sister In Law's wedding dinner, if can I might want to rush over
the BBQ~

Should or shouldn't I write down my resolution? I didn't usually resolute my resolution...

Dear Santa, if you happen to visit me tonight, please don't be shock that I didn't hang a sock for you to put in my present... I just wish that I can have a peaceful and wonderful year 2010 coming ahead, wish I can be happy, healthy and wealthy , and this goes to people around me... ain't hard for you, rite?

HAVE A FUN & WONDERFUL
X'mas Eve
ding ding dong ding ding dong~ding ding dong ding ding dong~

2 comments:

Edmond Chain炜达 said...

i like ur blog!! 加油!

Hory said...

Thank you, your words mean a lot to me...