Tuesday 15 December 2009

Evangeline Is Sweet, 许愿吧!

The Princess and The Frog, should have given a better name but despite of that I had great fun watching it. It has been more than a century when I last enjoy a Disney's Princess, never doubt I love one of the soundtrack, but I don't know what is the song title.

I had another movie in the same day as well, which it is the Wind Cloud 2! 风云... like playing those fighting arcade in cinema... Fight till the end... then the movie end tailless... still nice watching it with those very outdone actions and graphics...

Am I aging or what? When I'm watching Wind Cloud, I have a very tired leg, which might be the sigh of sitting too much. Ass having too much affair with cushions...

Back to the main topic I wanna say about, I had a very mix-up feeling today. I had made a very bad move weeks back, which no one can be pin-pointed at but me. I am the one who kinda complicated the situation, and pushed myself into deep shit- smelly shit!

I once have the choice of ending the mess in a very short and best way, but I hesitated and drag on the problem hoping that it will be like those others, gone with the time.

I'm trying too hard to fix it and make it comprehensive to the person, but the neglect attitude of the person make me so troublesome, I felt so sinful and don't know which act is the best for myself and so I gave some damn shit answer when I'm being questioned...

Monday, a very mind troubling day yet a very cheerful day... I purposely make myself occupied so I will have no option when I have to make choices, I am finding tons and tons and tons of excuses to make myself away. Deep in my heart, I prepared for the worst but hoping nothing will ever happen.

Both options aren't the option I will pick, one will make me regret another will make me lost a friend, so called friend... but honestly, I nearly wanna pick up the option that gonna make me regret big time but have some pleasure moments... silly me..

Maybe my wishing to 'Evangeline' are being heard and replied with good deed.. I have my third option which won't happen anything I won't wish it to happen. I kinda ignored everything, meaning I am avoiding the problem again...

Wishing to 'Evangeline' again, problems may be swept under the mat and see no sunshine ever again... till then I am a free soul...


No comments: