Friday 25 December 2009

I'm Whiping Santa To Run My Sled

Ding Ding Dong
Ding Ding Dong
Ding Ding Do Do Dong~~

Seriously never get enough of the MCD's Chivas, I just have a few sips! and DANG!
THEY FINISHED WHOLE BOTTLE WITHOUT ME! JEALOUS!
Well.. have to pen down something, so I can remember how I spend my Christmas Eve 2009. I ends up successfully rushed back for the BBQ after the wedding dinner and surprise them a little, this little... then eat clamp, eat sotong balls ( in chill), watch the little stingy stars, see those rich motardfootka burn money into the sky... when stuff started to get bored, we moved to the Permai's field to chill, but ends up we go MCD beg for free coke... sigh, cheapo cheapo!!!!

This year, I don't go club to count down... which is indicating I'm moving toward to a healthier life? Good sign...

Later go club...

Dear Christmas,
I have nothing to wish for, so you can probably give me anything, or everything...


I know you will think that I'm lying if I tell you I'm a bad boy

No comments: