Saturday 19 April 2008

The Forbidden

haha.. You are the forbidden one.. later you date me out for movie this time will be watching the "Forbidden City" in chinese which is the King Of Kung Fu.. hasha..

This week I been having a roller coaster mood, well.. can I blame on fully on that?
A second I am happy because we were communicating, smsing.. blah blah blah...
A second later Im worried..
A second later Im sad...
A second later Im angry..
A second later Im happy..
A second later Im cheerful..
A second later Im crying...
A second later I realise that you are really important for me...

well.. now Im damn happy.. as later we will going for movie again..
see you later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.