Wednesday 1 April 2009

It Is April Fool, so?

Here goes those pranks photo...

Here I present our most respective sea creature that walk and talk, and behaves like a lady...
FISHIE CHING!!!


Life is a critical path... 人生充满无奈
...You will feel it, when you scroll down...


Tweety Bird...

one year later....


It is even more stretchable...


Aren't that she is just another cutie pie~


Bewitched~


She loves flower, we all can tell...



All I've Ever Wanted Is To Be Artistic, X-man Giam
Why X-man? He got the Storm Hair...

Lastly Happy Birthday to Belly Billy



Happy April Fool

~I LOVE APRIL~

P/s : I made a prank to Cin just now.. 'Your phone is in my car' I smsed her.. Sigh.. too bad, She grown smarter(I wonder..)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kanasai !!

fishhie said...

Hory, Shit u..
I'm so sad when i looking this..:(